Jumper cable /pigtail

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzboypro

Premium Subscriber
Hello all,

I have a length of LMR-400 that i want to use. The cable has a PL-259 (male) at each end. There is no problem at the antenna end but i would like to avoid connecting the other end directly to my duplexer. I am looking for a short jumper cable/pigtail with a uhf male connector at 1 end and a uhf female connector at the other. I saw one on amazon but it is much too long for my need. Do any of you know where i could find such a cable or do you have a suggestion of what else i could do ?

Thanks
Sylvain

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Why not attach directly to the duplexer? LMR400 is stiff, but the duplexer connector should be as robust as the one on the antenna.

aprswatcher

Premium Subscriber
Try ABR Industries (abrind.com) they will make custom cables to any length with whatever connectors you chose.
Their cable and connectors are high quality and their service is excellent!
I have purchased lots of coax from them!
73, Rex

jazzboypro

Premium Subscriber
Why not attach directly to the duplexer? LMR400 is stiff, but the duplexer connector should be as robust as the one on the antenna.

Yes i could, but if possible i would like to avoid putting to much stress on the duplexer's connector.

jazzboypro

Premium Subscriber
Try ABR Industries (abrind.com) they will make custom cables to any length with whatever connectors you chose.
Their cable and connectors are high quality and their service is excellent!
I have purchased lots of coax from them!
73, Rex

Unfortunately they don't seem to ship outside the USA, i sent them an email to make sure, but when checking out there is no option to select a country.

prcguy

Duplexer as in a repeater or a diplexer for two different band antennas?

Hello all,

I have a length of LMR-400 that i want to use. The cable has a PL-259 (male) at each end. There is no problem at the antenna end but i would like to avoid connecting the other end directly to my duplexer. I am looking for a short jumper cable/pigtail with a uhf male connector at 1 end and a uhf female connector at the other. I saw one on amazon but it is much too long for my need. Do any of you know where i could find such a cable or do you have a suggestion of what else i could do ?

Thanks
Sylvain

Status
Not open for further replies.