Just a little props.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeltaDOCguy

Hey everyone, just thought I'd give some well deserved accolades. I've been scanning for almost 10 years, but never really explored it more than just popping in the local P.D. and work. I ran over RR while doing a google search for some freqs, and to get more information on digital scanning. I'm glad I decided to check it out! With an incredible database and members who are right here in my backyard, it's really great. I bounce around some other interest forums, mostly for bikes and cars, but I can tell some people have done some extraordinarily extra homework here in comparison. Anyway....great job folks, I look forward to being in the neighborhood.

cstockmyer

Welcome to the Colorado Forum! You are right we have a great bunch of people here, and a ton of experts that can answer any question you might have. As a forum we have tried to keep the Database as accurate as possible, but if you see anything wrong bring it up and either Erik (abqscan) or Greenthumb will make the changes. Once again welcome!

Scan-Denver

Yes welcome to our little group ! Perhaps you would be willing to join us for a little get together we are having, click here for the details.

We like meeting all the new folks and it's nice to put a face along with a name/screen name. Don't be shy and feel free to ask away.

cstockmyer

For all the new people out there. Jimmnn has a very cool service that will page you with ongoing events from around the state. It's how most if not all the news outlets in the state get their breaking news pages. I am sure if you where to ask him nicely, he might tell you all about it :).

Status
Not open for further replies.