Just a suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking that it would be really nice to have a list, maybe on the main page of the live scanner list, where you see the national map. Below the map yo have a list of the newest feeds. Would it be possible to add another list like this, showing feeds with active "News and Feed Alerts" status? That way you could easily find feeds where something is going on, rather than having to click on each individual state to look for breaking events. Just an idea, if there is already a page like this that has eluded me, please let me know.

hoser147

As a feed provider you can post newsworthy bulletins to the feeds description as they are happening. In the feed management page, there is a News and Feed Alert section. They show up in a BOLD RED type on the feed.

As a feed provider you can post newsworthy bulletins to the feeds description as they are happening. In the feed management page, there is a News and Feed Alert section. They show up in a BOLD RED type on the feed.

Right, I got that part. I was looking for a page that is specifically for listing feeds that have this current (red) status message. A page that you can go to, and is just a list of current feeds with a bold red status. This way you would not have to click on every state looking for feeds with BOLD RED status, you could find them all listed in 1 place.

Status
Not open for further replies.