• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Just Curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

pslcrabber

I live in Port St. Lucie and I was watching this on the news.

Part of a boat did wash up on shore though.....hmmmmmm

Mozilla

Boat hoax

Well, we did have incoming weather along with the right current, so its no suprise that things wash up. We average at least 1 a month in either parts, partially sunk etc.
The fact that no one has called, or said..hey have you seen ______ lately or they didn't show up to work etc. says something.
I remember years ago a frieghter bound for South America sank or lost some of its load, and we had RPG heads and other Russian munitions wash up along a 60-70 mile section of beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.