just found this WX page

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC0QNB

If you are from the Midwest go here and see what is there, seems to be a lot of weather related and communications related stuff there. Let me know what you think about it

rabidmoose57

Hmmmmm. Interesting

Took a look at the site. Has quite abit of useful info, especially liked the web cams, but that was purely a function of being home sick. I am a displaced Iowan, so it was like a short vacation.The radar feature was alright, it was useful for a broad perspective of what was going on. I added it to my favorites list.

W9NES

I sent him a e-mail and he responded.He said that he wanted three people to provide the infomation to him for Indiana.I told him that he could link into the SBC Storm Predication Center along with the Indiana NWS web site from other sources and he could have all the infomation he needs for Indiana.I get more infromation from the SBC and I also get GRL level 3 radar and get all the infomation I need both from radar that is"Real time" and also get the updated watches and warnings from NWS.

KC0QNB

Cool I am sure he appreciated it, a webpage of this magnitude needs help from all over to make it work. Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.