Just got bct15x programming help

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannernut09

Ok i just got the bct15x and i need help programming it off of proscan. I would click on the boxes for the county and i would click import and nothing will happen can anyone help me?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Ok i just got the bct15x and i need help programming it off of proscan. I would click on the boxes for the county and i would click import and nothing will happen can anyone help me?

Did the tree (the white area on the left side) populate with data? Click the "Retrieve Data" button and the tree should populate.
Are the items that you want to imported have a check in the check boxes?
After clicking the import button, close the import dialog and there should be the imported items in the database.

Last edited:

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Yes it did thank you proscan. Does anyone know were i can upload these frequencies into this scanner besides were it says state of nebraska?

Not exactly sure what you're asking. If you're asking about uploading data to the scanner from the database, click the "Upload" menu item.

softlad

BCT15X import help

Hi,
I have just bought a bct15x and having a little trouble importing a database to the scanner. When I click database then on import from radioreference and i logg in and then click on united kingdom then nothing happens. I have used this service before on my old scanner but now cant seem to get anything. Can anyone help??

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Hi,
I have just bought a bct15x and having a little trouble importing a database to the scanner. When I click database then on import from radioreference and i logg in and then click on united kingdom then nothing happens. I have used this service before on my old scanner but now cant seem to get anything. Can anyone help??

You should ask this in a new thread. The thread you posted in is five months old. This is thread hijacking and is considered inappropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.