Just in from NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

newsnick175

Premium Subscriber
I'm staying in the Phoenix area for the week. First thing I find on a search with my 996 is a p25 trs with a SID of 015Ah-0123 and a cc on 774.34375. Unless I missed something, it's not in the RRDB. Sounds like fire ops on TG 1104. Who is it?

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin

newsnick175

Premium Subscriber
OK, then will I not be able to search for systems that aren't individually licensed using the SYS ID our Freq search functions of the RRDB? And thanks for following me to AZ.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I was talking about searches on the FCC ULS, not RRDB. If you tried to search for 774.34375 in Arizona on the FCC's site, you would've come up empty because the state is not required to license the frequencies/sites individually that are already covered under their statewide SL license.

When searching for System ID 15A on the RRDB, the Yuma system pops right up. You probably tried to search it by using the leading 0 or trailing h that your scanner displays.

Searching 774.34375 in Arizona on the RRDB Frequency Search by State returns the Yuma system as the only search result. A Trunked Frequency Search of Project 25 with that frequency also returns the Yuma system in the search results.

I'm surprised you had trouble finding it using the RRDB searches.

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
Talkgroup 1104 on the YRCS has not been identified yet. This talkgroup is ADOT, but not sure of the channel number or channel name. If you are able to positively ID the channel, please submit to the DB.

Status
Not open for further replies.