Just to brag..

Status
Not open for further replies.

photojournal4

Premium Subscriber
Just FYI: Some (all?) Fry's Electronics have completely removed their scanner/CB radio displays. They are not selling them in store. I know the Oxnard did this a few weeks ago.

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
Great Opportunity to talk price hu..... Problem is he proved it.. you do the same !!!! I'm saying that you want us to feel that Uniden paid a close to what they are selling it for... if your going to get on there and start talking Cost and how it was so much more considering they cost 600 Bucks.. SHow us the Cost per Unit and Profit per unit

You know, no one goes to YOUR job and gives you a hard time. They just order their cheeseburgers and wait for you to hand them out the drive thru window along with their change. So why don't you extend Paul the same courtesy? He's obviously not going to post proprietary company information like that to a public forum for anyone (including Uniden's competitors) to read just to prove a point to an anonymous little boy on the internet who's convinced that digital scanners only cost $50 to make and Paul is out galavanting around the country on some sort of grand company sponsored vacation instead of working.

Now hurry up with my french fries.
-AZ

WILSON43

Premium Subscriber
AZ.....your generic point may be valid, but couldn't you make it without denigrating the other member?

It's pompous keyboard bullies like you that take the fun out of these forums. It's not only on RR either, every forum has them.

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
AZ.....your generic point may be valid, but couldn't you make it without denigrating the other member?

Yeah probably, but this isn't the first time this particular "other member" has latched on to yet another Uniden thread just to neener, snicker and insult people who I happen to know personally. Someone's got to call him out on his BS behavior, and that someone might as well be me since the mods seem loathe to do anything about him.

It's pompous keyboard bullies like you that take the fun out of these forums. It's not only on RR either, every forum has them.

I don't really think describing me as a "keyboard bully" is fair, so I'm going to ask you to either back that statement up or take it back if you don't mind. Sure, I have my moments, one of which even earned me an infraction or two. But overall, I think you'll find that if you search the forum for all the posts I've written here, most of them will be informative, relevant to the topic being discussed and non-denigrating.

For the record, I have even tried to help this particular poster when the new scanners first came out, only to be insulted and denigrated myself for the effort. I'd say my problems with this yutz started then and haven't really changed much since then. Maybe that means I'm not the problem here....

-AZ

JamesO

Radio Shack screwed up big time on the close out pricing somehow. I believe the close out price should have been $399.97 or $70 off from the normal store price or $469.99?

Funny how now the same product not stocked in the stores is selling for $499.99 from Radio Shack, but they show non in stock.

Wish I could find a few at $99 as I would not have to think twice, I would take everyone they had in inventory.

Attachments

• Major Face Palm.jpg
    Major Face Palm.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 207
Status
Not open for further replies.