KØTSK Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.

timkilbride

Database Admin
TX/RX equipment for 6M(Maratrac), 2M(Orion), 70cm(Orion), and 33cm(Orion) ham use.

DR-610 for echolink link to 70cm repeater.

RX equipment includes Pro-2051(unitrunker/data decode), HomePatrol 1(local PS feed), and Spectra(railroad feed).

Tim

Attachments

• IMGP0040 (Large).jpg
    IMGP0040 (Large).jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 2,464

kslager

Feed Provider
Looks awesome... A lot different from the last time I saw it.

N5TWB

Care to share more about the Orion on 33cm? We're about to get a 33cm repeater here and most talk has centered around using Motorola equipment (GTX or MCS) to work that band so I'd like to hear more about your experience with the Orion, if possible.

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
Really nice shack. What do you use for an antenna on 33cm?

I've alway wanted to try out some Orion gear.

timkilbride

Database Admin
Care to share more about the Orion on 33cm? We're about to get a 33cm repeater here and most talk has centered around using Motorola equipment (GTX or MCS) to work that band so I'd like to hear more about your experience with the Orion, if possible.

Join the GE-Orion yahoogroup. There are a couple different ways to make them work on 900.

timkilbride, The only complaint I would have is the two keyboard/mice. You could cut that down to one using a program like Synergy: Synergy - Mouse and keyboard sharing software

Got 2 of the 3 computers using one keyboard/mouse. Working on the 3rd. Thanks for the tip!

Really nice shack. What do you use for an antenna on 33cm?

I've alway wanted to try out some Orion gear.

Currently using the radio as a receive only hooked up to a multiplier that connects to a Larsen 150/450/800 antenna. I ordered some cheap yagi from China, waiting for warmer weather to install rotor/yagi.

Tim

sfd119

Tim,

No problem for the tip. It helped me "declutter" my mess of keyboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.