Kandiyohi County

Status
Not open for further replies.

whispererone

800 system

How do we program our scanners for the new system? Anyone have the frequency numbers?

Rafterman1

Digital

i think if will went to digital your going to have to buy a new scanner that has digital. Or if your scanner has digital then your set up...

Rafterman1

i think if they went to digital. your going to have to buy a new scanner that has digital. Or if your scanner has digital then your set up...

Rafterman1

Digital

so willmar did go to Digital Channel so now your going to have to buy a new scanner. i found that the pro-106 or the pro-197 and there about $500.00 so that really suck's..

crabbypants

or a better way to ask this is maybe...do we HAVE to have digital or trunk in order to recieve Kandiyohi county or will an 800 mhz be enough for us?

wrjorgen

kandiyohi County Feed Time out at 3 minutes

Does anyone have any ideas why my Kandiyohi County feed stops playing at 3 minutes and 03 seconds. All my other MN feeds keep right playing until I stop them.

Warren
wrjorgen@gmail.com

crabbypants

800MHZ APCO 25-DIGITAL POLICE/SHERIFF/FIRE/EMS

sorry for my typos up there ^

wrjorgen

I did email him and he is aware of the problem and he is working on it. He is not sure why either.

Thanks

Warren

kb0vkt

Willmar Feed

Hello all

Thank you to all that listen to the willmar feed. We have been getting alot of emails about
a problem that i'am trying to figure out.

Seems that people are experiencing issues while listening to the feed. Like live scanner for 3min
then it seem to go to recordings.

Still trying to figure out if its my end or Radioreference. I have been listening to it my self on the rr
side of it and experiencing no problems. Had it on for over 23min now and still running smooth.

thanks to all who addressed the issues and please email with anymore problems

thanks
Willmar Feed
MINNESOTA LIVE POLICE/FIRE/EMS/SHERIFF SCANNERS- COUNTY WARRANTS/JAIL RECORDS SEARCH - Home

Status
Not open for further replies.