kansas turnpike question

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodtbod

can anyone tell me if the kansas turnpike has gone digital, my pro 97 doesn't seem to pick them up anymore.

jereck_99

Premium Subscriber
hey i talk to some guy with Motorala the other day and wichita is going to start rebanding the Wichita area soon.

bottk

digital turnpike

Yes the kta has gone digital I finally bought a uniden bcd996t and listen to them nearly every night if you ever need tgid's let me know

jereck_99

Premium Subscriber
I was listen to my Pro 96 i run will one open channel for KSICS and was listen to the tech test something in St. Joe and Garden city transmitter and received on talkground 239

n0lqt

does any know what county has this talkgroup 0662?

600's are almost all Medical/EMS Statewide groups. I think I've heard one or more of the Lifeteam Helo's use that to talk direct to ground units or hospitals......

fp5930

KTA Activity

I travel the Kansas Turnpike frequently and would like to know the Control Frequencies and Talk Group ID's that would allow me to monitor KHP, Toll Booths and Maintenance traffic. I have a Radio Shack Pro 2096.

KAA951

Premium Subscriber

fp5930

Rebanding Control Frequencies

I appologize if this is a dumb question but I notice the new rebanding frequencies that are posted. How do you know what the control frequencies are as they aren't color coded like the original frequencies were?

Status
Not open for further replies.