KC Area and Visit..

Status
Not open for further replies.

btritch

I'm going to be coming through the Kansas City/Springfield Area headed to KC Kansas this weekend.. I have done some research online and have found that it is still legal to have a scanner in a vehicle in Missouri, However these were older unconfirmed documents from 1998 or older so I'm not sure they're accurate. Can someone confirm that it is or isn't? Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks..

hkrharry

Member - RR DB AdminMo/Ks
Database Admin
Hmmm.. Mine's a fixed unit, Not a hand held..Guess I'll just chance it and hope....any suggestions?

Use Common Sense and you will be fine.

Unless you make planing on getting into any scrapes with LEO then you might have a problem.

otherwise just go about your Bizness..... and you wont have a care in the world.

S

btritch

I'm just going through there to help a buddy move some of his family to our neck of the woods here, We'll have empty trailers going through the first time and two full coming back.. We won't be stopping anywhere nor speeding, Just driving through normally, So there shouldn't be a problem at all.. Hopefully less I come across a check point..Then I'll crap.. lol

Thanks for the advise Dr.. And kc0vgj... although I'm not sure what getting into trounble with LEO means, The rest of it was really helpful....Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.