Kc2gvx TAKEN IT BACK (WTF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScanDaBands

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Well I guess you got me on tis one , I left great feedback before I checked it out all the way....after taking it out of that really sharp case I find gouges all over the scanner , AND the programming when your editing doesn't work half the time , the Function Click when your editing goes back and forth instead of to the left or the right....WTF ???? I can deal with the cosmetics but functionality like that , not a very good thing.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Just curious, did you attempt to work this out with the seller before posting neg feedback?

rwl48

Kc2gvx TAKEN IT BACK (WTF)

Even if he did work it out he was right by posting. Gouges all over the scanner indicate dropping it and that would explain the programming problems.And you don't selling a scanner your not sure it works properly. This is why I like to talk to soneone and discuss exactly what I'm are buying. And when I buy things from Tom the equipment is always like new.

ScanDaBands

Banned
rwl48 said:
Even if he did work it out he was right by posting. Gouges all over the scanner indicate dropping it and that would explain the programming problems.And you don't selling a scanner your not sure it works properly. This is why I like to talk to soneone and discuss exactly what I'm are buying. And when I buy things from Tom the equipment is always like new.
Thanks Bob , appreciate that.I don't even know if I should just send it back , getting no response. Go figure.

KC2GVX

Premium Subscriber
First of all, I think throwing it through my window a little extreme, and I would like to see any of you try that personally. Secondly, I work full time, so I have not learned of his dis-satisfaction until I checked the board now at lunch time. Thirdly, I have been selling stuff here and E-Bay for a long time, so I am not out to rip people off. The scanner worked for me, and if you are truly unhappy, pack it all up and send it back. E-mail me and we will work this out tonight.

KC2GVX

Premium Subscriber
I think people are too happy on this board to go on a trashing spree lately. Try to contact me directly first, and give me a day to get back to you. Once I reply to you, and offer you a refund or work something out, give me the chance to follow through. If after we TRY to work everything out, and you are STILL unsatisfied, then by all means come here and smear my name. The trash talking you started with my name makes me want to do nothing for you, but I am better than that. All I ask is you e-mail me personally, and I will work this out professionally with you, and not in public. Thank you for your cooperation, and I look forward to hearing from you tonight.

KC2GVX

Premium Subscriber
As a follow up to all reading and to Tom, just in case my mail doesn't get through. I saw he posted the problem on the board at 9:10PM Wednesday evening 10/18. He did not send me an e-mail about not being happy with the scanner until 12:30PM Thursday 10/19. I am insulted that he claims "no response from him" when he ran his mouth and trashed me BEFORE he even tried to contact me. Plus, aside from the cosmetic nature of the scanner (which was clearly seen in the picture) he claims it is not functioning properly. I am not out to make enemies in life, only friends. The scanner worked for me, it does not for him, I will take his word on the deal and refund. I just feel the situation should have been handled a little more professionally, and Tom should have contacted me for a resolution before he took to a public forum. Thanks to all, and sorry you were not happy with the BC 246 Tom.

SCPD

QRT
KG4LJF said:
That's total bull butter man.... I'd hand deliver it back through his window...

He doesn't need fuel added to the fire. Sounds like you know all about dealing on this site since you've been a member since.......Oct 2006!

I think this was a bit of a misunderstanding that the seller has now corrected.

Let's put it to bed and move on!

ScanDaBands

Banned
jrbobdobbs said:
He doesn't need fuel added to the fire. Sounds like you know all about dealing on this site since you've been a member since.......Oct 2006!

I think this was a bit of a misunderstanding that the seller has now corrected.

Let's put it to bed and move on!
I agree and I also agree I should have waited to put this in here if even at all. I didn't mean it to turn into this......

scannerfreak

Database Admin
ScanDaBands said:
I agree and I also agree I should have waited to put this in here if even at all. I didn't mean it to turn into this......

Which Is why I asked what I did. Glad to hear you all worked it out. Closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.