Kdpg Michael Aaf (dugway Proving Ground)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMT

M0068/06 - IT HAS COME TO OUR ATTENTION THAT INDIVIDUALS ARE USING THE AIRNAV WEBSITE AS A PRIMARY SOURCE OF AIRFIELD INFORMATION. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON AIRNAV'S WEBSITE IS NOT CREDITABLE. FOR INSTANCE OUR INFORMATION HAS NOT CHANGED ON AIRNAV'S WEBSITE IN SEVERAL YEARS. WE HAVE TALKED TO AIRNAV, AND THEY TOLD US THEY GET THE LATEST INFOMATION FROM THE FAA. IF THIS WERE TRUE OUR INFORMATION WOULD BE CORRECT. 14 AUG 20:22 UNTIL 02 OCT 23:30

This was published on the JCS NOTAM link.

BMT

Yokoshibu

bwah ha ha ha, yeah if you are a pilot/nav(in the mil) you should know notams.jcs.mil by heart!

DPD1

It's a good site, but I would probably stick with the official docs for flying. I just noticed on the site that they show well over 1000 users at any given time. Not bad.

Dave
http://www.dpdproductions.com
- Custom Scanner, Aviation, MURS, GMRS, Marine & Ham Antennas -

Luis_C

DPD1 said:
It's a good site, but I would probably stick with the official docs for flying. I just noticed on the site that they show well over 1000 users at any given time. Not bad.

Yeah, it has almost 100% correct information, I mean, it gives information of lots of countries, and the frecuencies that I have tested in Mexico most are correct. A nice resource, you can have an idea of how's the stuff, but of course if I'm going to fly I'm going to buy some papers, not research the information on the Internet, because it might not be reliable.

Yokoshibu

Luis_C said:
Yeah, it has almost 100% correct information

almost 100% is like almost being dead cause you didnt get a notam. Not like that happened in afgahnistan or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.