Keansburg Monmouth County

sbrody

Keansburg has moved radio operations to the Monmouth County system, as of 10/01/2024 at 10:30hrs. Fire and EMS are on North Operations, and Police is on their own private encrypted TG channel. I don't have this TG for the PD. If anyone has anymore information to post on database please do so.

lion2479

Premium Subscriber
EMS/Fire dispatched on MC VHF North Page frequency 154.205, not on TRS. Then switch to MC TRS TG 14025… North Response. Not the VHF response frequency.

sbrody

Correct I don't know the police channel though. It's supposed to be on the TRS on their own TG but nothing has been posted yet

lion2479

Premium Subscriber
Correct I don't know the police channel though. It's supposed to be on the TRS on their own TG but nothing has been posted yet
It’s going to be on the Monmouth County TRS system. However; all law enforcement talk groups on Sheriff Golden’s system MUST be encrypted. With that being said, unfortunately we will not be able to monitor the TG. Same with Hazlet, Keyport, UB, etc. Sources have told me that Middletown EMS and PD are next. Someone on the First Aid squad has confirmed this info. I’ll keep you posted.

JMR3865

Premium Subscriber
It’s going to be on the Monmouth County TRS system. However; all law enforcement talk groups on Sheriff Golden’s system MUST be encrypted. With that being said, unfortunately we will not be able to monitor the TG. Same with Hazlet, Keyport, UB, etc. Sources have told me that Middletown EMS and PD are next. Someone on the First Aid squad has confirmed this info. I’ll keep you posted.
Middletown Fire is not far behind either.