Keep your ears open..SWAT and Bomb Squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfab

Sounded like a JEFFCO dispatcher stating they had Bomb Squad and SWAT go. Didn't hear where and I'm listening online so I'm only catching bits and pieces...

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
jfab said:
Sounded like a JEFFCO dispatcher stating they had Bomb Squad and SWAT go. Didn't hear where and I'm listening online so I'm only catching bits and pieces...

There headed to Platte Canyon High School in Bailey on the reports of shots fired.

Jim<

jfab

ok...

Hearing possibly one shooter w/ shotgun. No CP or SWAT on scene yet. Jim...Anyway to pause your live 365 NW Dever Metro feed on this incident??

jfab

U/D 12:19: One shooter, shots fired, explosives involved, inside platte canyon high, one hostage, students inside. Have CP set up now.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Bailey U/D: Setting up CP at old Platte Canyon HS Parking lot, initial reports of single shooter poss with at least 1 hostage inside the school, school is also still partially occupied.

Also jimmnn5 will be dedicated to south tac in a moment.

Jim<

jfab

jimmnn said:
Bailey U/D: Setting up CP at old Platte Canyon HS Parking lot, initial reports of single shooter poss with at least 1 hostage inside the school, school is also still partially occupied.

Also jimmnn5 will be dedicated to south tac in a moment.

Jim<
Which feed is Jimmnn 5?? Thanks!

I just got home, heard the original dispatch when I was out near Bailey. One adult mail inside an english class, had a handgun, one shot fired, claimed his backback had explosives, and he would use them if anyone tried to get into classroom. Originally 6 students held hostage. Jeffco S is active, Bailey sherrif is on 151.025.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
jfab said:
U/D 12:31: 5 students hostage in English pod per FD

No more specific updates from me as this is fast becoming an active swat situation.

Jim<

jfab

U/D 12:36 : Building is completely evactuated except five hostages. Suspect stating the room is wired with C4. Trying to get Tac team and Bomb squad together...

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
CSP has just placed there channels on 10-33 traffic also.

Jeffco units still having major problems clearing the Conifer construction and traffic code 3.

Hwy-285 now closed both directions.

Jim<

cstockmyer

Thanks for the link Jim...I agree as this is a high school they might have access to the Internet, Lets stop the updates for officer safety.

KB9LMJ

Is 1405 the major active TG, or is there more traffic that's worth listening to on any other?

Status
Not open for further replies.