Keeping It Simple...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROOFLIFECO

Premium Subscriber
Here is my "shack". Its not nearly all the things that I have, but a couple of radios are being borrowed and others just aren't worth the picture.

From Left to Right:

* (3) M/A Com Jaguar 700P 800mhz System Model Portables (These are for sale - EDACS only, not provoice. I have 5 of them if anyone is interested)
* (1) M/a Com Jaguar 700P 800mhz PROVOICE system model
* (1) Dell Desktop Computer :)
* (1) GE M-PA 800mhz Scan Portable
* (1) Motorola XTS 2500I 800mhz Digital Portable

I'm not too much into having scanners, although I do have a couple. Most of the area around here is digital, either APCO-25 9600baud or Provoice, so this set-up suits the scanning hobby well. I'm sure someone will mention it, so I'll just say that they are ALL RECEIVE ONLY.

I want to compliment you all on your scanner shacks. The money, time, and effort that you guys put into HAM radio and scanning is amazing and I enjoy looking at the different set ups that you all have.

Take care!

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 512

scannerpro

Wow those 700p's are quiet expensive, however I like your little set up their. Where I used to live in NC, Johnston County, They had those EDACS Provoice Radios and I saw the price tag on them $1000 per one. At any rate I really enjoy your set up!

Status
Not open for further replies.