Kelowna channel frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone I have been a member for a while now but this is my first post. I am a firefighter in canada I am looking to program a motorola xts5000 but I can't seem to find the Kelowna fire tac channels only dispatch. If some one could provide me with these it would be greatly appreciate along with any rcmp channels that are missing. I am even willing to pay for these frequencies. Thanks again

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9900; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.1047 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

If you are. A fire fighter, have your department, or with a letter of authorization from your chief, on department letterhead along with letter of authorization from RCMP and go to Omega communications and have them do it for you.

If your department wants you to have a radio they will give you one.

As a heads up RCMP are going P25 with full time AES-256 encrytption. Not sure if Kelowna has gone P25 yet, but if they have not they will. And with out an encryption key, that. You will probably never get, you are SOL.

BC_Scan

I can tell you the exact frequencies, but you are opening a can of worms like first response has said if you don't have your FD's permission to do so.
PM sent to you

mryvr

Anyone sure that its not just the receive only portion that he's looking to program?

Seems that there are some board members quick to assume the worst.

Anyone sure that its not just the receive only portion that he's looking to program?

Seems that there are some board members quick to assume the worst.

Yes this is a 2 way radio doesn't mean it's going to be used In that fashion thanks myvr for your reply and clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.