Kent Count Encryption

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlesgszymanski

Feed Provider
well here it is the week of Dec 7th ,what's new something is changed on the grpd channels at least f1 sounds different sounds digital on the same frequency but other then that no change yet

Thatsclear

Premium Subscriber
I see the Kent County car to car TGs were marked as deprecated. Does anyone know why?

bergg

Premium Subscriber
I seem to be having problems getting the new Kent Co and GR 800 system and the local MSP frequencies. Would someone please advise what SITES and TALK GROUPS you use. I use the RR data page.
Would really appreciate it. Been scanning since 1965 but I'm having problems with this. I use two BCD396T, two Pro96, one Pro2096 and both the BCD436HP and BCD536HP. What software do you like? I'm having problems with Sentinel for I can't seem to get the new GR 800 freqs and talk groups. Any assistance would really be appreciated. Thanks Bob

BSchaner

Premium Subscriber
The only site you should need for kent county is the new Kent county simulcast. The other three previous kent county towers where integrated into the new simulcast. From there you will only be able to hear kent county fire, GR fire, some EMS agencies and MSP. GRPD and all other law enforcement in Kent county is encrypted so you will not be able to hear them. The talkgroups listed in the RR data page are the ones you need.

bergg

Premium Subscriber
The only site you should need for kent county is the new Kent county simulcast. The other three previous kent county towers where integrated into the new simulcast. From there you will only be able to hear kent county fire, GR fire, some EMS agencies and MSP. GRPD and all other law enforcement in Kent county is encrypted so you will not be able to hear them. The talkgroups listed in the RR data page are the ones you need.

Thank you for your reply, Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.