Kentucky County Roll Call

BC2001

Jesse
I see this taking place in other state forums, so I was hoping to start one here.

Though I realize there is a similar thread for Kentucky, it was created in 2005 and closed in 2018. So my thinking is that now would be an appropriate time to create a new one - especially considering that there are likely a lot of new Kentucky members by now.

With all of that being said, please feel free to reply what Kentucky county you are from, what services (public safety, utilities, aviation, etc) you mainly listen to, and any other interesting information regrding yourself.

I suppose I could go first: I am in Bell County (Southeast corner of the state). Ive lived here my whole life, and Im currently 21 years of age. My typical service types are as follows: 1. Public Safety
2. Utilities
3. Aviation

I look forward to seeing the replies.

Andyssonopie

Anderson County all my life. Older than dirt an worn out! 36 years of driving semis hauling freight.
1. Trucking
2. Looking at Trucks
3.Thinking about trucks................

SenorMoofer

Anderson County all my life. Older than dirt an worn out! 36 years of driving semis hauling freight.
1. Trucking
2. Looking at Trucks
3.Thinking about trucks................
Scott County, spend the last 23 years driving semi's retired to driving a Garbage truck now.

1 Public Safety
1 Railroad
3 Fayette Waste management (forced listening)

Tjy

Premium Subscriber
Boone County, KY.
1 NKY RCS
2 Gallatin County SO/Fire
3 NKY CVG Airport Police/Fire/Aviation
4 Railroad

pjscott51

Premium Subscriber
Louisville
I used to monitor Louisville police with my scanner until they encrypted all the PD channels with a 15 minute delay.
Now I have to use Broadcastify to monitor Louisville police.
1 Louisville/Jefferson Co fire
2 KSP Posts 4, 5 and 12.
3 Indiana State Police Districts 42 and 45
4 Small local police departments around Louisville and southern Indiana

pjacksonky

Premium Subscriber
Franklin County

Monitor Air and Railroads mainly but will listen to anything my scanner stops on.. :)