Kentucky State Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

CincyKid

Are the Kentucky State Police heard on basic frequencies? I just wondered how frequently you can hear talking on their frequencies and if there is a station or post that may be received in the Greater Cincinnati area? Thanks for any information.

freqs

Are the Kentucky State Police heard on basic frequencies? I just wondered how frequently you can hear talking on their frequencies and if there is a station or post that may be received in the Greater Cincinnati area? Thanks for any information.
looks like boone and kenton co is close to cinci all all ksp are in the 460. and 453 mgh area and they are in digital mode look in the database under ksp post 6 dry ridge so you will need a scanner that will pickup digital freqs

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
I hear the Campbellsburg and E-town posts here in Jefferson County, and occasionally Frankfort.

They are definitely a talkative outfit around here.

Looks like they have towers in Covington, so you should be able to hear at least the Dry Ridge Post traffic.

The specific frequencies are in the database section.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=720

CincyKid

It looks like the 453.9000 frequency is the closest to me. I'll set that one on the scanner and see what I can hear. Thanks, guys.

KyFireFreak

Feed Provider
Their not that active up here but you'll hear something every once in a while. That 453.900 is the main one they use out of Dry Ridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.