Kenwood Nexedge Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASAD

I love Nexedge for some reason and I don't like MotoTRBO. It's not a shack though and this is not all - I got some more. My next purchase would be a Sepura DMR terminal.

Attachments

• Kenwood 1.jpg
    Kenwood 1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,667
Last edited:

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ Say it, say 'ENCRYPTION'
My company truck has a NX-700, and a TM-V71a... Kenwood is my preferred radio brand now. At home I have another NX-700, and a TK-8180 that will eventually also go into my work truck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kasmus

If you like Teletubbies design, have a look at the Simoco DMR handhelds. ;-)

ASAD

If you like Teletubbies design, have a look at the Simoco DMR handhelds. ;-)

Hahaha. You got me cracking up. I was actually looking into Simoco. Then only reason why I am skipping them is the portable design. Have you seen Hytera handheld? Antenna is in the middle and on each side it has power and volume knobs. Guess what does it look like!!!

Now Sepura portables are quite attractive.

PACNWDude

Very nice. I have mostly been Motorola and Icom, but have some Kenwoods also. Great radios and they are being built more rugged than they used to be.

If that SEC power supply ever starts to click, it will be better to go with Astron. I've had some that lasted a year, others are closer to 10 years old now. Switching power supplies can sometimes fail fast depending on power requirements.

I would consider that a shack though, very nice and matching displays and similar learning curve. Great collection.

RodStrong

Nice pic. I own and work with lots of brands, but I must admit as I type this, the closest radio to me is a TK-5400. Thanks for posting.

W5JER

Nice collection! I wish my wife would allow me to have a radio in the living room by my recliner!

Status
Not open for further replies.