Yesterday I was assigning some functions to the DTMF mic keys. Programming was successful. Then decided that some of them does not match my needs, so I went back to the software to reassign them. That's where all started. Every time i get "Error: Check all connections and COM port settings". And I did - all is fine. Unfortunately same error appeared every time I was trying to read the radio. The cable is good quality USB to COM and then COM to DB25. That's the way I was programming the radio every single time and never had any issues. Cable is working fine as I have other equipment that uses the same interface and tested it with successfully. COM port settings are the same I always used. The software I'm using is KPG-111D. I haven't changed the firmware or the software version. Basically nothing is changed except of some DTMF keys assignment. I'm clueless of what may went wrong, that's why I'm asking you, good and knowledgeable people!