Kenwood Service Parts CDM-17 X92-1990-10 and other items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, this is my first time on this forum.

I recently acquired two boxes of five Kenwood service parts from an old audio and visual repair store that went out of business.. After googling the model number (CDM-17 X92-1990-10), I could find nothing.

Does anyone here know anything about these parts? If not, could you point me in a direction with them? I would be willing to sell and ship them to you if interested.

Also, I acquired some other Kenwood parts and receivers. If interested, I can give a quick rundown on what I have.

Thank you!

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Hello everyone, this is my first time on this forum.

I recently acquired two boxes of five Kenwood service parts from an old audio and visual repair store that went out of business.. After googling the model number (CDM-17 X92-1990-10), I could find nothing.

Does anyone here know anything about these parts? If not, could you point me in a direction with them? I would be willing to sell and ship them to you if interested.

Also, I acquired some other Kenwood parts and receivers. If interested, I can give a quick rundown on what I have.

Thank you!

This is primarily a two way communications forum, ultimately photos will help the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.