Kenwood tk-290 (help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i seen a post on here a while back..that had to do with being able to lock out all traffic on a channel except for paging...if someone could tell me how to do that so that way i dont have to hear the rest of the county being toned out except for mine,i would be extremely gratefull........Thank you for your time in reading this.

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
firefighter763 said:
i seen a post on here a while back..that had to do with being able to lock out all traffic on a channel except for paging...if someone could tell me how to do that so that way i dont have to hear the rest of the county being toned out except for mine,i would be extremely gratefull........Thank you for your time in reading this.

Do you have the ability to program your radio or have someone program it? If you use standard QCII paging, it's simple enough to add another channel with your frequency and tone info. Last Kenwood I played with was the 270G series, but I can dig up my software it in and see what kenwood calls the particular settings if no one else pops in this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.