king William new towers and running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herodog

I am getting perfect audio and 99% decode on cc Chanel. Fred 769.58125 0n pro 106 I put in as p25 auto but in king William. I had to tale out all Hanover s 800 MHz fez come in perfect in kw but in Hanover. I just put back in the 800 MHz control channel word fine in Hanover that I let yall no its working and great ��

Herodog

update

king William tower works from 30 king William road from the state shed Rumford stars sight all the wat to west point for all of you in west point clear as a bell tower is working now to say upper end on other side of 360 towards carline you have a problem it still dead spots but for some reason at my house on west river I get 99% decde perfect only the the tower at area 3 office in is working King William courthouse tower is data microwave tower at this point if passed the courthouse you should be good to go upper end has some dead spots like always if you near state shed on 30 try the 700 MHz frequency that I posted on here should work but upper. End kw still sad but for some reason I am getting 99% decode Ai 600 and dorral rd I have the sweet spots and loving it

NS9710

I have found there's 700MHz "Echo" if you will of the 800MHz systems, but there's no true method of change an 850 to a 750, ect. So keep scanning 800s and see what you come across.

CPerk

I am getting perfect audio and 99% decode on cc Chanel. Fred 769.58125 0n pro 106 I put in as p25 auto but in king William. I had to tale out all Hanover s 800 MHz fez come in perfect in kw but in Hanover. I just put back in the 800 MHz control channel word fine in Hanover that I let yall no its working and great ��

Well guys, I have seen first Hand what HeroDog is talking about the 769.58125 frequency, and all the 800mhz just mess things up for us, but where I live I cant hit that 700mhz frequencies for that tower but I have seen what it does and how he decodes things, and yes both Herodog and my self have King William and Hanover "Separate Systems" that's how we monitor things and my bcd436hp I have KW and Pro 106 I have Hanover.. HeroDog lives at "Sweet Spot" for the system but I must say I live in a dead dead spot area....

Status
Not open for further replies.