Kingsmen Andy Devine Day Rodeo this weekend. Will AZ Rangers be active again?

IC-R20

LoBand Nation
Last year I had autumn and a lot of fun scouting out the frequencies in use at the fairgrounds for the rodeo day thing with a couple other people on here that were very helpful: Andy Devine Days Rodeo (Kingman) - Potential Crossband Repeaters

Does anyone know if they're going to be active out here again? This time now that I fit it into my surveillance schedule my TRX-1 is available for recording so I was thinking of programming all the frequencies from area 3 on the FCC Callsign WQRN411 (STATE OF ARIZONA, ARIZONA RANGERS BOARD OF DIRECTORS) License and seeing what comes up.

I was also considering entering the new 700 MHz statewide frequencies someone mentioned earlier on this forum, has anyone managed to catch them in use yet anywhere? Arizona Rangers

IC-R20

LoBand Nation
Ok I can't monitor half the 700 frequencies because Whistler carried over the 797-806 lockout from the PSR500 over to the TRX1 as well SMH.

IC-R20

LoBand Nation
I'm starting to hear them active now setting up the trailer repeater in preparation for tomorrow. They're using 151.5125 again with a DPL of 026. CWID now active as well.