Kingston Ontario Rail Fanning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, please allow me to introduce myself. I am Jay and I’m in Kingston, Ontario. I live near the CN mainline and the Cataraqui Spur. I am waiting for my new Bearcat BC125AT from Amazon. Hopefully it will be at my door by tomorrow. I want to start taking pictures of trains and hear their communications. I also want to go to cities like Belleville, Brockville and Smith’s Falls as there are CP lines as well. I’m looking for fellow rail fans to join me.

NS9710

CN/CP doesn't really call signals or anything unless it's a clear, the best bet is to put the 4 DPU frequencies and EOT/HOT devices as well as the rest of the voice channels and hope for the best.

Hello everyone, please allow me to introduce myself. I am Jay and I’m in Kingston, Ontario. I live near the CN mainline and the Cataraqui Spur. I am waiting for my new Bearcat BC125AT from Amazon. Hopefully it will be at my door by tomorrow. I want to start taking pictures of trains and hear their communications. I also want to go to cities like Belleville, Brockville and Smith’s Falls as there are CP lines as well. I’m looking for fellow rail fans to join me.

Status
Not open for further replies.