Knox County System

Status
Not open for further replies.

adams6451

Hello all,
I thought up until last night that I had the latest firmware on my BCD396T. Anyway I updated it last night from 3.1 to 3.3. I re-downloaded the Knox County system and chose Re-band and custom. I noticed that in my setting I had the new custom band plan setting that I did not have on my old system. I went to Uniden and custom set the first 2 band plans to what was listed on the UnidenMan firmware Update instructions:

1(band plan), Base freq lower(851.025MHz), Base freq lower(854.000MHz), Offset(440), Polarity(+ ), Spacing(25KHz).

2 (band plan), Base freq lower(851.0125MHz), Base freq lower(868.9875MHz), Offset(0), Polarity(+), Spacing(25kHz).

My question is: What about Band plan 3, 4, 5 and 6? Do those stay blank on the Knoxville/Knox County System?

adams6451

Is there anyplace else I could post this question? I was getting to wonder if I had this in the right place.
Thank you.

n4yek

You didn't have to set any custom reband at all on the Knox county system. Even though it has rebanded, it still utilizes the same channels as before with the exception of the 860.XXX freqs. Those are no longer on the system. My Pro-95 still follows the system with no problem and it isn't rebandable.
Just FYI.
Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.