Kokomo/Howard Co EDACS

Status
Not open for further replies.

K9GTJ

Has anyone noticed the past couple of days the signal is very poor right in Kokomo?

(Also, if you emailed me in the past, I had my laptop crash a couple of months ago and I lost everything. Please feel free to email me again.)

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
Did you figure out how to run Etrunk or UniTrunker? You could see all the activity.

K9GTJ

No, I have not spent time doing that yet. I need to get a dicriminator tap installed before I can start.

I did speak to an sheriff's officer (3 actually) and they said the storm, Wednesday evening kocked out some equipment and has been causing problems for them. The signal/sound seems stronger today so maybe they have it fixed.

jwheatley

kokomo1 said:
Has anyone noticed the past couple of days the signal is very poor right in Kokomo?

(Also, if you emailed me in the past, I had my laptop crash a couple of months ago and I lost everything. Please feel free to email me again.)
I have a Pro-2055 in my room and my mother uses my Pro-95 in the living room. Yesterday I noticed that the 95 was picking up fine but my 2055 wasn't. I check the 2055 and noticed that it wasn't getting the control channel so I wasn't hearing anything. Its finding the control channel off and on today so my traffic is spotty. The 95 in the living room doesn't seem to be having any problems.

If anyone has any questions and/or has an idea what's wrong, I would appreciate the feedback/info.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.