Korean President in ATL

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Flight KAF001, Reg 10001, Hex 71BC65 departed ADW this afternoon and has landed in ATL, no word on length of stay or reason for visit.

MtnBiker2005

Premium Subscriber
https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=71BC65

Korean President Set to Visit SK Plant in Georgia This Weekend
South Korean President Moon Jae-in is scheduled to visit Georgia this weekend to survey progress on the SK Innovation electric-vehicle battery plant, according to Korean sources.
The visit will come after Mr. Moon’s summit with President Joe Biden in Washington Friday, where the leaders are expected to discuss a range of issues from North Korean denuclearization and Chinese aggression to economic cooperation.

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
I wonder how security is handled, i'm sure he travels with his own people. Do they use radio communications? Do they bring their own, if so what freqs do they bring with them or what blessing do they have

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I wonder how security is handled, i'm sure he travels with his own people. Do they use radio communications? Do they bring their own, if so what freqs do they bring with them or what blessing do they have

State Dept Security, USSS, and personal bodyguards all utilizing radios. Plane is still on the ground in ATL.

Status
Not open for further replies.