Kpoe's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpoe_28

It's not a big setup like a lot of you guy's have on here and I must there are some nice out there, But it's get the job done for me and lets me stream a live feed.

Kennett Missouri/ Dunklin County

Last edited:

kpoe_28

I'd get a picture of the tower but it's dark out, 100 foot with a homemade slimjim(J pole) on top

Last edited:

K9JDN

Feed Provider
Madison County, Illinois (STL Metro-area)
VERY NICE clean and organized corner! I like the fact you don't have straggly/tangled cables and cords hanging in sight. I'm striving to "organize" mine, but haven't gotten there yet. Sweet radar image on the screen of all the rain moving through the area. Looks like "Command Corner" to me!

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Nice job,and of course noting the cool weather moving into ill.
n9zas

AYoung2600

How do you like your Puxing? I am thinking about buying one but I'm kind of skeptical about them since they are from China

kpoe_28

How do you like your Puxing? I am thinking about buying one but I'm kind of skeptical about them since they are from China

It was well worth the money great little radio, This one here is a VHF PX-888 and I'm getting ready to order the UHF model. Bought mine from 409shop.com

firetaz834

I think your shack looks really great. It is not the amount of equipment you have, but how you use what you do have and how it is organized and your looks really good. Nice neat, and organized.

kpoe_28

100 foot tower homemade J pole on top and another at about 50 foot......and my broken ST2 up there near the top.... :)

Last edited:

wv8mat

Nice shack, i was going to ask about your px-888 i have a uhf and love it, was going to get a vhf but i got a wouxun kg-uvd1p instead, wish i would have got the vhf px-888 now, more less just becasue i liked it so much haha

but nice clean setup

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Extremely nice set up! Do you use an amp for the 100 ft ant run or does it feed that far without too much loss?

Status
Not open for further replies.