• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

KRK 4DB TK 730 TK 830 instruction manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

KN4FCO

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know where I can find a PDF manual for a krk 4db dualband setup. I have a tk 730h and a tk 830. As of now the tk 730 powers on but the 830 deck doesn't seam to power on.

code3cowboy

How does the uhf side not seem to power on? Did you make the appropriate changes to the #2 radio? How did you set it all up?

wcu02mpa

Same scenario

i am also in the same boat......In another thread I am trying to dual band and 630-730 and I am not doing it right. I have read that the radios need a special chip. What do we have to do to the second radio?

KN4FCO

Premium Subscriber
Thats the thing I Do not have the manual and am not sure on what changes need to be made. That is why im hopieng to find someone with the manual :)

code3cowboy

Ill post the appropriate modifications when I get back to the house. It is all in the service manual for the radios.

KN4FCO

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know where I could get the service manual for theses radio? That way me and wcu02mpa can get going!!

Thanks

KN4FCO

Premium Subscriber
code3cowboy do you know when you will be able to post the modification information?

Status
Not open for further replies.