KSICS listening suggestions (N.E Ks.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kd0ega

Premium Subscriber
Any suggestions what to listen to on the N.E Ks. KSICS with the ice storm that will be impacting the region this week end...will be monitoring 2 scanners ...would like to dedicate one to KSICS and the other to local Shawnee Co. radio traffic.

scollier

Feeds

HElle

What counties in KS are affected so I can find them on broadcastify.com

Thanks and best for the storm
Shawn
Shelton ct

kd0ega

Premium Subscriber
....Pretty much the entire state of Kansas, except for a few counties in extreme North West Kansas.......too many counties to list

Blind_Shadow

Feed Provider
HElle

What counties in KS are affected so I can find them on broadcastify.com

Thanks and best for the storm
Shawn
Shelton ct

You might check the different NWS sites for Kansas, or if you have twitter, follow @simpleweatheralert which covers all of Kansas and other states that you can set up to follow. And you can add each location to also follow thru @simpleweatheralert

That will tell you where the worst of the storms are, then you can see if Broadcastify has a feed in those areas. As earlier post mention KDOT is also a good one for feeds.

Good luck

Redneck0410

I have the entire KSICS system on my pro-652, and with the area you're focusing on, there is a pretty good chance you'll be able to keep abreast of the weather conditions for KC as well as Topeka and points south. As an additional to my previous post, I would recommend the KHP as well, not only troop B (your area) but also the Turnpike (Troop G). Aw, heck with it, put in all of KHP.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

kd0ega

Premium Subscriber
...interesting listening tomorrow (Sun.) p.m would be the Kansas City Metro...especially on the Missouri side...Kansas City Chiefs vs. Steelers playoff during the ice storm....an IC,EM nightmare I would assume

Status
Not open for further replies.