KSP Post 2,16 Only Hearing One Side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusco25

I just got a 396XT a few weeks ago and noticed when trying to monitor KSP 2,16 I only hear one side of the transmission... At times I hear the cop and not the dispatcher then I hear the dispatcher and not the cop it seems to depend on who starts the transmission.. I thought it could be a antenna issue well I have tried the stock the RS800mhz and now I got a ST2 on a 15' mast on top of my house and still have the issue..

P25 lvl 45.. I tried many
P25 Mode 10 I tried many
Delay Time is +5 tried many
Location Madisonville..
newest firmware

ky_fire_man

Premium Subscriber
What tower sites for Post 2 & 16 are you listening to? And are you listening to A & B?

A 15ft outdoor mast & and antenna should pick up Post 2 & 16 off the Sacramento Tower easy and the Post 2 off St Charles Easy... might toy around with the different sites to see ifthat has something to do with it.

spooney

I just got a 396XT a few weeks ago and noticed when trying to monitor KSP 2,16 I only hear one side of the transmission... At times I hear the cop and not the dispatcher then I hear the dispatcher and not the cop it seems to depend on who starts the transmission.. I thought it could be a antenna issue well I have tried the stock the RS800mhz and now I got a ST2 on a 15' mast on top of my house and still have the issue..

P25 lvl 45.. I tried many
P25 Mode 10 I tried many
Delay Time is +5 tried many
Location Madisonville..
newest firmware

Do not program as a P25 system or any system. Just enter the A & B freq's as regular conventional mode for the tower you are closest to and you will hear everything.

Dusco25

Do not program as a P25 system or any system. Just enter the A & B freq's as regular conventional mode for the tower you are closest to and you will hear everything.

wow thanks a million man that fixed my problem completely. Now it is clear as a bell with stock antenna lol.. I had it programmed as P25 one-freq trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.