L.A. Area Animal Control frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, does anybody have any radio frequencies for animal control agencies such as SEACCA (Southeast Area Animal Control Authority) or the City of L.A. Animal Services, the SPCLA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) or any related animal control agency? Thank you.

DPD1

I think I recall someone saying those types of orgs used nextel or something in L.A. I could be wrong though.

Dave
www.DPDProductions.com
Antennas & Accessories for the RF Professional & Radio Hobbyist

Mick

Southeast Area Animal Control Authority

451.1125R D654 is used by SEAACA.

http://www.seaaca.org/
SEAACA provides Animal Services to the cities of Bell Gardens,
Bellflower, Downey, Lakewood, Montebello, Norwalk, Paramount, Pico
Rivera, Santa Fe Springs, South El Monte, South Gate and Vernon.

45.98 88.5 is used by L.A. Co. Animal Control I think.

Hello, does anybody have any radio frequencies for animal control agencies such as SEACCA (Southeast Area Animal Control Authority) or the City of L.A. Animal Services, the SPCLA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) or any related animal control agency? Thank you.

landonjensen

Mick,

Do you happen to know what Pasadena Humane Society is on? They have Motorola XTS's, looked like a UHF antenna.

451.1125R D654 is used by SEAACA.

http://www.seaaca.org/
SEAACA provides Animal Services to the cities of Bell Gardens,
Bellflower, Downey, Lakewood, Montebello, Norwalk, Paramount, Pico
Rivera, Santa Fe Springs, South El Monte, South Gate and Vernon.

45.98 88.5 is used by L.A. Co. Animal Control I think.

Isn't L.A. Co on the CWIRS trunking system? Also how does SEAACA's call sign system work? Thank you for the help.

Mick

SEAACA's 451.1125R D654 is analog. Pasadena's 506.2250R 162.2 Hz would be analog too. I have personally not logged it, but if they are using ctcss on 506.225 it would be an analog signal. As far as I know digital signals don't use ctcss or DCS.

SEAACA and Pasadena are analog right? my scanner doesn't pick up digital frequencies.

icis_monitor

Pasadena Humane Soc will be moving to the ICIS soon as they now have all the radios that they need to swich from analog to dig.

Pasadena's Animal Control is on 506.2250R 162.2 Hz per my friend Bob in Pasadena.

Status
Not open for further replies.