la channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigboy201

im from aust n aussie cops r boring n everytime i listen to la channels i dnt hear no shootings or nething wats the best channels and wat tym ( remember im from aust n right now 1.30am and its 6.30am in la) wats the best time to listen and wats the compton channel

[Moderator Note: you really need to be clearer in your post or no one willing to help will understand you]

Last edited by a moderator:

Markb

Premium Subscriber
Well, violence can occur at any hour of the day. I guess the best odds would be on a weekend night from about 4pm your time until maybe 11pm. Still no guarantee. Shootings are not quite as common as you might think.

Last edited:

Code20Photog

Premium Subscriber
im from aust n aussie cops r boring n everytime i listen to la channels i dnt hear no shootings or nething wats the best channels and wat tym ( remember im from aust n right now 1.30am and its 6.30am in la) wats the best time to listen and wats the compton channel

OK, is that for real?

For the benefit of those who may be interested, yes, shootings aren't as common an occurrence as TV makes them out to be.

If you're going to listen to LAPD, listen to Air/K-9 Hotshots.

GrandpaFrank

Shootings are very common in LAPD South division, at least 3 a day, but it is rare when someone actually gets hit or dies. Just 2 weeks ago there were multiple shootings resulting in 3 deaths within a week in a 2 1/2 square mile radius. Majority of the calls are Domestic Violence / restraining order violations though.

Status
Not open for further replies.