LA CO FD TMAC 13 reprogramming to start June 3 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

spectr17

Paicoima was first up IIRC.

Some freq changes and firmware update on the Blue & White Motorola XTL 5000s and HHs.

LZJSR

Premium Subscriber
One thing that they have started doing recently is using the V-1 through V-5 command channels on VHF repeat for incidents

f40ph

Feed Provider
Anyone know how to look up their VHF repeater licenses? I can't seem to find them entering them on the FCC database.

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
Db has mostly been updated with TMAC changes.

Very few local frequency changes. Mostly alpha tag naming changes as agencies better align naming conventions.

LBH

Anyone know how to look up their VHF repeater licenses? I can't seem to find them entering them on the FCC database.

LAC V-1 WPVG961
LAC V-2 WPZM774/WPZM775
LAC V-3 WPVG963
LAC V-4 WPVG964
LAC V-5 WPVG968

They are Part 22 (service code CP (VHF/UHF paging)) "channels" that are licensed in a small chunk of spectrum over a designated area. Individual sites within that area and within that spectrum don't need to be listed. Generally speaking, and within reason, you do whatever you like with the spectrum within your service area.

This information pops up with a regular ULS search. I did a geographic search specifying the frequency within Los Angeles County.

Last edited:

spectr17

The VHF system is a voted repeater system. Radio troops are doing field checks on exact coverage. I want to say there are 6 sites but I need to check to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.