LA DASH bus Frequency Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

transitman

During my last trip to the LA area, I noticed that the DASH Bus formerly operated by MV Transportation changed to Veolia Transportation. The radio frequencies also changed. So:

Delete: TG's 0-11-071 & 0-11-072 from the Touch Tel Mobile (Los Angeles) section.

Add: The new frequency is 472.3625, LCN 16 and the TG is 0-16-056.

Mick

Since this frq, LCN, & TG are part of Mobile Relay Associates (Lukens) it will probably have to be removed.

scanfan22

This info is not 100% accurate. YES DASH uses the MRA systems for their comms but the above (New) frequency only covers the LA City routes and not the SFV routes. PM me for more info if interested.

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
Actually don't delete the MV Transport ID's as the company and the IDs are still active as the company continues to provide various bus services around town including shuttle and dial-a-rides for various cities.

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
No have not listened carefully to identify, but however from some other dealings I know MV is quite active in SoCal. For example they operate a portion of the LA City Commuter Express long distance buses, Access para-transit, manage and run the municipal bus network in Santa Clarita, plus have some fixed lines in Orange County (Anaheim is one city) while also doing dial-a-ride services in cities like Santa Monica, Beverly Hills & West Hollywood.

Status
Not open for further replies.