La Grange in Lenoir County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilly1980

Does anyone have the frequencies for La Grange PD and Fire? They don't seem to be in the database (unless I missed them) and they aren't on the county trunked system. We had an incident in town last night and I didn't like being in the dark. Thanks.

KC4YIN

Premium Subscriber
This is in "FM" mode and not part of the trunking system. When you hear LC units on the trunking system say "switch to the La Grange repeater", this is it. Of course the fire dept. is still 460.625

854.36250 809.36250 WPFQ226 RM 114.8 PL Sheriff - LaGrange (Northwest)

What type of incident are you referring to? This will help in determining frequencies you need.

Gilly1980

KC4YIN said:
This is in "FM" mode and not part of the trunking system. When you hear LC units on the trunking system say "switch to the La Grange repeater", this is it. Of course the fire dept. is still 460.625

854.36250 809.36250 WPFQ226 RM 114.8 PL Sheriff - LaGrange (Northwest)

What type of incident are you referring to? This will help in determining frequencies you need.

It was a shots fired call in town. I would have liked to listen in what the PD was doing afterward. Thank you all for replying. I am new to scanning and haven't gotten my "sea legs" yet. Do I program those two frequencies as I would a regular non-trunked frequency?

KC4YIN

Premium Subscriber
Yes. Just program in the 854.3625 in "FM" mode. Not trunking.
Is there a separate La Grange police dept. or are you served by Lenoir Co. sheriff dept.?

BryanTheRed

Ø
Premium Subscriber
Are you certain they are not using the Lenoir Co Sheriffs Dept talkgroups?

RohnsRadio

Premium Subscriber
La Grange PD uses the "LA" repeater. There is a talkgroup for them but they have never used it. they are dispatched by the county com center in Kinston. The freq is listed on the database.

Rohn
KD4HCT
Lenoir Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.