La Guardia Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

usnasa

oh thank you xeno but i do have it enabled i am at work now can i ask if you can send me your list so i can do a stare and compare from your list to mine i can send you mind when i get home np but i wanted to see your list if i may my email is nasaone2003@yahoo.com

thank you for all your help and time you are putting into this
neil

SCPD

QRT
No problem buddy, Thats what this forum is for. Im not using a 2055 but a gre psr400 and a pro-160. your 2055 and my psr400 are close but not the same. I want just going to download win97 and make you a file and send it back to you. i use my 160 for regular stuff and my psr400 for trunked.

SCPD

QRT
I can send you mine no problem but im using arc300 psr300 arc160 and freescan so i was going to cut and paste it into win97 for you but if you want no problem i can email them

And this whole show me yours and i will show you mine is getting creepy :)

usnasa

lol sorry thats funny yes can you please send me your file of PAPD please to nasaone2003@yahoo.com thanks buddy you are a really big help to me peace is there anything you have to do all the way to the right side of win 97 filling in the infor in those boxes ? i just put my freq in and talkgroups and set it to open and edacs system

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.