Labette County

Status
Not open for further replies.

joekansas

I have/had been listening to Labette County S.O. on the Neosho County live feed. I just noticed this last week or so that I haven't heard anything out of them for a while. They, supposedly, would be working off the Liberty and West Mineral towers. They haven't been using it for very long.

I hear some Labette traffic on their VHF system- county talking to the city cops in the surrounding little towns~ they weren't brought in to the 800 system. The road deputies are mysteriously silent.

I hear KHP, and Neosho county, and some others I can't figure out- on this Neosho County feed, but I hear nothing out of Labette on it like I was at first.

I heard them having trouble with their 800 service a while back and at that time they would switch back to the VHF, but I haven't heard anything in quite a while.

On VHF, they had LBSO and County Wide. Like I said, they still communiate on the "county wide" with the city cops in the small towns, but not the LBSO channel.

Maybe they are all talking on their cell phones. Maybe they changed talk groups or whatever you'd call it, and who ever has this Neosho County feed hasn't got them programmed. Or, did the LBSO request the feed provider to cease and desist broadcasting their traffic?

sphipps

I've been monitoring KSICS via the West Mineral tower and have been hearing quite a bit of LCSO traffic on it lately.

joekansas

Well, maybe the feed provider has changed something- blocked the talkgroup or something. I hear lots of HiPo and Neosho County stuff, but no Labette.

I wish I could figure out how to contact him on here and see what is happening. I have looked at the page the Neosho COunty feed is on, and I don't see anything on contacting that person.

I just heard sheriff 8- one of the road deputies- talking on the countywide VHF to the Altamont town cop concerning some speeders the town cop was chasing...so I know he's still out there, he's just not showing up on the feed.

jereck_99

Premium Subscriber
Joe LB co is not on a true Digtal system yet it is a mess . this morning they are the vhf system and question shot me a message

Status
Not open for further replies.