LAFD Listening

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwayslistening22

Newbie
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Apr 24, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles Ca
94.jpgHey Guys!
I love to listen to the local fire/EMS in my area however I'm not too sure, which frequency to listen to.
The only real transmission I can hear is LAFD4 Dispatch 857.9375 my listening area is in the south of Los Angeles, I never hear anything from engine 94.
Los Angeles City Fire/EMS
LAFD1-11 are operations 12-18 are Tactical.

859.93750 814.93750 WNXI697 RM88.5 PLLAFD 2 Operations South Bureau
Does the above frequency include engine 94 South Bureau LAFD2? Now if not which frequency should I be listening to? Here is the list below.


860.93750 815.93750 WNXI689 RM85.4 PLLAFD 1 Operations Central Bureau FM Fire-Talk
859.93750 814.93750 WNXI697 RM88.5 PLLAFD 2 Operations South Bureau FM Fire-Talk
858.93750 813.93750 WNXI694 RM91.5 PLLAFD 3 Operations Valley Bureau FM Fire-Talk
857.93750 812.93750 WNXI690 RM94.8 PLLAFD 4 Dispatch - EMS (South of Mulholland) FM Fire Dispatch
856.93750 811.93750 WNXI689 RM97.4 PLLAFD 5 Alternate Control - Brush / River Rescue Incidents FM Fire-Tac
858.23750 813.23750 KNFV977 RM131.8 PLLAFD 6 ALERT 6 / EMERGENCY TRIGGER FM Fire-Tac
859.43750 814.43750 WNXI690 RM192.8 PLLAFD 7 Dispatch - Fire (South of Mulholland) FM Fire Dispatch
858.43750 813.43750 KNFV977 RM103.5 PLLAFD 8 Dispatch - Fire/EMS (North of Mulholland) FM Fire Dispatch
857.23750 812.23750 WNPS352 RM107.2 PLLAFD 9 Alternate Control - Structure Fire Incidents FM Fire-Tac
856.23750 811.23750 WNXI689 RM123.0 PLLAFD 10 Operations - EMS (Citywide) FM Fire-Talk
860.76250 815.76250 WNPS352 RM127.3 PLLAFD 11 Command
Hope I can get some help choosing the right frequency, I live right across from the station, and they are always rolling.
Thanks, Guys!
 

NLACo

Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Messages
35
Reaction score
22
Location
Los Angeles County
Does the above frequency include engine 94 South Bureau LAFD2? Now if not which frequency should I be listening to? Here is the list below.

I believe that Engine 94 would be on South Bureau since on the LAFD Division map it shows Station 94 being in South Bureau. Evem on the LAFD website it shows Station 94 being in South Bureau.

1632249192773.png

1632249124418.png
 

kearthfan101

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jul 24, 2010
Messages
450
Reaction score
94
View attachment 109808Hey Guys!
I love to listen to the local fire/EMS in my area however I'm not too sure, which frequency to listen to.
The only real transmission I can hear is LAFD4 Dispatch 857.9375 my listening area is in the south of Los Angeles, I never hear anything from engine 94.
Los Angeles City Fire/EMS
LAFD1-11 are operations 12-18 are Tactical.

859.93750814.93750WNXI697RM88.5 PLLAFD 2Operations South Bureau
Does the above frequency include engine 94 South Bureau LAFD2? Now if not which frequency should I be listening to? Here is the list below.


860.93750815.93750WNXI689RM85.4 PLLAFD 1Operations Central BureauFMFire-Talk
859.93750814.93750WNXI697RM88.5 PLLAFD 2Operations South BureauFMFire-Talk
858.93750813.93750WNXI694RM91.5 PLLAFD 3Operations Valley BureauFMFire-Talk
857.93750812.93750WNXI690RM94.8 PLLAFD 4Dispatch - EMS (South of Mulholland)FMFire Dispatch
856.93750811.93750WNXI689RM97.4 PLLAFD 5Alternate Control - Brush / River Rescue IncidentsFMFire-Tac
858.23750813.23750KNFV977RM131.8 PLLAFD 6ALERT 6 / EMERGENCY TRIGGERFMFire-Tac
859.43750814.43750WNXI690RM192.8 PLLAFD 7Dispatch - Fire (South of Mulholland)FMFire Dispatch
858.43750813.43750KNFV977RM103.5 PLLAFD 8Dispatch - Fire/EMS (North of Mulholland)FMFire Dispatch
857.23750812.23750WNPS352RM107.2 PLLAFD 9Alternate Control - Structure Fire IncidentsFMFire-Tac
856.23750811.23750WNXI689RM123.0 PLLAFD 10Operations - EMS (Citywide)FMFire-Talk
860.76250815.76250WNPS352RM127.3 PLLAFD 11Command
Hope I can get some help choosing the right frequency, I live right across from the station, and they are always rolling.
Thanks, Guys!

For day to day listening for your area, use ch 4 and 7 mainly. 4 for EMS, 7 for Fire/Service calls. ch 2 for minimal unit-unit transmissions. ch 9 for structure fire responses, ch 5 for brush fire responses. then 12-18 for tactical.
 

alwayslistening22

Newbie
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Apr 24, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles Ca
For day to day listening for your area, use ch 4 and 7 mainly. 4 for EMS, 7 for Fire/Service calls. ch 2 for minimal unit-unit transmissions. ch 9 for structure fire responses, ch 5 for brush fire responses. then 12-18 for tactical.

Thank you very much for making things clear.
Now I know what and where to find some good LAFD listening.

I believe that Engine 94 would be on South Bureau since on the LAFD Division map it shows Station 94 being in South Bureau. Evem on the LAFD website it shows Station 94 being in South Bureau.

View attachment 109812

View attachment 109810

Thank you very much for making things clear.
Now I know what and where to find some good LAFD listening.
 

Engine104

Member since 2005
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
677
Reaction score
327
Location
Winnetka, CA
Dispatch is on LAFD Ch 7, as others have mentioned. Don't forget to also program the tacs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top