Lake Como (South Belmar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ88

Belmar dispatches Lake Como, along with Spring Lake Heights, and tests fire and EMS for all three every night between 6 and 6:30 PM. I hadn't heard the test for Lake Como on their Fire/EMS repeater (155.7150 DPL 371) for a whille so a couple of days ago I put the frequency on tone search, thinking maybe they changed the tone, and also programmed the input to the repeater (159.420) on tone search. That night I got the Lake Como test, but on the input frequency with DPL 114. During the test, I toggled back and forth between the input and output and got nothing at all in the output. I don't live too far away and prior to this, I have always received the output 5 bars, so reception has never been a problem.

A friend of mine gave me some possibilities of what could be happening, but I was wondering if anyone knows if there have been any changes with their repeater. I did check the FCC Database but there aren't any new frequencies listed for them or any changes to their current frequencies.

They aren't that busy but I would just like to have the correct info for them for my personal use as well as for the database here.

Tonight, around test time, I'm going to run a custom search in the 153.000 to 160.000 MHz range to see if I can come up with anything. In the meantime, if anyone has or finds any info about this, it would be appreciated if you would post.

Thanks

fdnybuff18

Premium Subscriber
Just heard South Belmar (Lake Como) First Aid dispatched on a call on the 155.715 mhz with the DPL of 371.

DJ88

Thank you. I must have missed ther call, but tonight I'll monitor the test on 2 of my other scanners and see what I get. Thanks again!

efd0413

dj88 , you wouldnt happen to have any pager tones for any towns in the neptune area would you ????

DJ88

Anyone who has checked the Monmouth County Database today and saw the tone change for Lake Como Fire/EMS (155.71500) to 114DPL, disregard. The tone is 371DPL

I submitted the tone for the input (159.4200) as 114DPL but apparently didn't make myself clear that it was for the input only.

I contacted the admin who completed the change to have the information corrected.

W2GLD

Premium Subscriber
Anyone who has checked the Monmouth County Database today and saw the tone change for Lake Como Fire/EMS (155.71500) to 114DPL, disregard. The tone is 371DPL

I submitted the tone for the input (159.4200) as 114DPL but apparently didn't make myself clear that it was for the input only.

I contacted the admin who completed the change to have the information corrected.

The database has been corrected to reflect the proper RX tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.