Lake County Sheriff dispatch off air?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtnlion

I haven't heard anything on the dispatch frequency (155.535) in the last several days. Sounds like they're running at least some of their traffic on Polson PD dispatch (156.225). Anyone know what's going on?

rwjackson51

Premium Subscriber
I'm in Arlee, using a Motorola Astro Spectra as a scanner and I'm still hearing LCSO on .535. I have been noticing some degradation of their signal for a couple of months, so I suspect they are going through some maintenance on the repeater.

mtnlion

Update: About 5 minutes ago I started hearing chatter on 155.535 between a couple radio techs and dispatch. Sounds like they're dealing with technical issues.

I just knew if I posted a thread, they'd be back on the air within minutes and make me look like an idiot :LOL:

emtbls1987

I'm in Arlee, using a Motorola Astro Spectra as a scanner and I'm still hearing LCSO on .535. I have been noticing some degradation of their signal for a couple of months, so I suspect they are going through some maintenance on the repeater.
Yah they did. Do you know if they use the arlee frequency mutch? Wish I knew the input frequency to see if someone’s using it direct or repeater. I saw a radio tower coming into ravalli before come from the south was up at top of Mtn above ravalli must be for arlee area wish knew repeater info for that

jjwhite29

Premium Subscriber
I will be up in Polson this coming up Friday and leave mid day on Saturday If anyone wants me to help look into anything while I'm there let me know. I will have my HomePatrol-1 and SDS100 with me.

emtbls1987

Can you find frequencies for Walmart polson? But biggest is repeaters for public safety. Sucks wish I could find boarder patrol frequency active in the valley.

jjwhite29

Premium Subscriber
Yes when I lived in Cut Bank I didn't try too hard to find boarder patrol I kind of wish I did. I didn't get my good antenna though until I moved back to Philipsburg. I won't have much time up there but will let you know of anything I find out.

emtbls1987

Yah NVM on Walmart. I’m in the NPS again full time so now I’m just using Park service radios

Status
Not open for further replies.