Lake George Park Commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC2RGT

Premium Subscriber
The boat patrols are dispatched on the Warren County Sheriff’s Office HQ channel. They also have a Tac channel ( 159.3000 ). The boat patrols seem to have good coverage on the entire length of the lake from the Tac repeater . I am guessing that the repeater is on the Black Mountain fire tower site. Does anyone know the PL being used on the Tac channel?

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
The boat patrols are dispatched on the Warren County Sheriff’s Office HQ channel. They also have a Tac channel ( 159.3000 ). The boat patrols seem to have good coverage on the entire length of the lake from the Tac repeater . I am guessing that the repeater is on the Black Mountain fire tower site. Does anyone know the PL being used on the Tac channel?

What model scanner are you using? Most modern scanners within the last 10 or so years decode CTCSS..

k2hz

Database Admin
114.8 is the PL for DEC 159.300 in Region 8 where it is used for Flood Control and also had been used in the past at Montezuma Refuge. It is logical that PL may be used on that frequency statewide. DEC normally uses CSQ RX in their mobiles and portables although they encode TX PL. I believe they do use PL RX in the control stations.

Status
Not open for further replies.