Lake / Porter Counties

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a house along a busy road in Mercer County, Far
Can anyone tell me if the LTR Systems for US Steel Corp. in Lake and Porter counties are confirmed and in the correct frequency order or were they just put into the database as a reference to go by?
I'm in and around these mills a lot and have never caught any traffic at all. However there are 4 known channels listed. If you talk to Security they will tell you that they use MotoTurbo or Nexedge while being totally encrypted. Which only makes scene if they are using said type systems.
I would love for a local or two to program in these systems and do a little listening in your spare time and see if you come up with anything. Please let me know if ya come up with something so I can do a little changing within my XT so I can listen in while inside the mills.

nwiscan

FWIW- I have never logged any traffic on the US steel frequencies but I may be slightly out of range. I wonder why there are no frequencies listed for Arcelor Mital on the RR?

I have trouble logging anything from the civilian frequencies for Lake. Might be just timing I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.