Lake Raystown - Huntington County

Status
Not open for further replies.

druhe

Premium Subscriber
I'm looking for the frequencies used by the park rangers, park operations and emergency services for this area. I have the normal county information but I'm unable to locate any specific park info.

In another matter are any marine channels used / monitored on the lake ?

Thanks in Advance

markandjere

Premium Subscriber
I have seen flyers posted on the various buildings that marine channel 16 is monitored by the lake but I never heard anything on any channel when I scanned through them.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
Blue Marsh was still using these two repeater outputs during this past summer season:

163.4375 (203.5)
165.1125 (203.5)

Give these a try at Raystown...the could be using a different PL (or P25) at Raystown, though. Let us know what you hear...and submit the info for the federal PA database page.

Ben

druhe

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Guys this is all good information. First I did a search before posting and all I was able to find, was information on Raystown Ambulance. I've been tasked with doing research for mutual aid and interoperability purposes, thus the posting.

I would have thought the marine channels would be more active, especially with a lake the size of Raystown.

Is the Coast Guard Auxiliary active in the area ? I've never heard anything mentioned.

Thanks Again

Status
Not open for further replies.