Lake shore drive...what to monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
I'm actually trying to monitor chicago from out of town via feeds. I heard your area was expecting some snow today. I remember last year the incident on lake shore drive. I would like to monitor specifically that area. So first off who patrols lake shore drive? Is it a division of the CPD or the Illinois State police? Also what fire and EMS feeda would be a good listen in that area?

Chicago13

Lake Shore Drive is patrolled by CPD Traffic division and uses the Citywide 1 frequency (460,1250). Unless there's a big accident or something, not much ever happens except for them pulling people over.

As for fire/EMS...currently CFD's "Main" frequency 154.3400 covers all fire units north of 31st. St. EMS' North frequency 460.6000 covers the same area. South of 31st, fire units are dispatched on the "Englewood" frequency (153.7700) and EMS South on 460.6250

Last edited:

bigt512

One of the best online feeds to monitor for Chicago is Radioman911 dot com. If anything is going on you will find out about it on there. IT is mostly fire but there is some police in the mix

Status
Not open for further replies.