Lakewood Feed(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
What do you mean by inactive? Being that Bentley said he listened "all the time" and Lakewood is always going a mile a minute I don't understand your comment.

robbinsj2

If a feed gets disconnected for any reason (ISP problem, provider computer issues, electively, etc.), it is listed as offline. After 21 continuous days of being offline it is automatically deleted from the list of feeds here unless special arrangements are made with the live audio administrators.

Jim

elias1988

Feed Provider
I've really never seen those 2 feeds ever online everytime i check the list which is everyday,one had a message saying it would be back up but that wasn't the case.

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Oh I know what you meant Bentley, that's why I put "all the time" in quotes as a euphemism. Thanks guys, now I see the problem is the source of the feed as I should have guessed (but my guesses are usually wrong so I didn't).

"ISP problems", number one in the suspect lineup is Verizon DSL with it's continual unresolved unreliable service issues and clueless reps trying to speak with mouths full of curry.
Thanks for the opportunity to vent, this long after dumping them on their collective butt I still have a bad taste in my mouth, mostly curry.

skierp20

Premium Subscriber
One of them was up one night and I was REALLY excited to check it out. I've got friends on Lakewood EMS, and know how crazy the area can get. Well, I flipped it on, and all I could hear was a lady doing the dishes and kids playing lol...

Crazy Lakewood!

Status
Not open for further replies.